Real-time inventory visibility. Why retailers need it and how Westernacher delivers it with SAP CAR.
Webinar: SAP CAR
Having visibility across all sales channels can be quite challenging due to system breaches and heterogeneous system landscapes. The SAP Customer Activity Repository can help to track sales and inventory across all channels and can monitor exactly what is in stock at every location, whether that location is a bricks-and-mortar shop or an online store. All of this is possible in real-time. Empowering the digitalization of your sales and replenishment processes can be very easy with Westernacher and SAP Customer Activity Repository (CAR).
- Customers expect a seamless retail experience between online platforms and high street shops
- For a retail company to make this possible, they need complete visibility of all stock and sales at all times, across all channels
- This is a major technical challenge for their IT systems
- The SAP Customer Activity Repository provides exactly this kind of real-time information
DATE & TIME
December 4, 2018
11am (EST), 5pm (CET)
Dr. Russell Sadd
Solutions Architect Planning & Analytics,
The agenda of the webinar is as follows:
- Explanation of what is meant by omnichannel services
- Illustration of the challenges that this presents to retailers today
- CAR, the SAP solution to this, is introduced and its position in the IT landscape demonstrated
- A simple customer-facing example of how real-time inventory visibility is made possible by the CAR platform is walked through
If there are specific questions or topics that you or your team would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are always excited to share our knowledge.