Are you making the most of the last mile—that all-important final touchpoint in the logistics network? Last-mile delivery is defined as the movement of goods from a transportation hub to the final delivery destination, typically a personal residence or a store. The focus of last-mile logistics lies on delivering items to the end-user as fast as possible. However, historically last-mile delivery is managed inefficiently and has largely been outsourced, leading at times to customer dissatisfaction.
Live webinar: Last mile experience
Consumers are frustrated with a lack of choice, visibility and the opportunity to request value-added services on the fly—so-called white-glove services. Hence, customers’ expectations around delivery are growing fast—they expect speed, real-time visibility and convenience—in return, they are willing to pay for a better experience. Get it right, and your business will be rewarded with customer trust and loyalty.
In this webinar, we will examine the challenges companies are facing within the last mile and the value SAP together with Westernacher can provide. An efficient business process design paired with an innovative IT platform and the right solution add-ons will elevate your supply chain to the next level. We will show you how to achieve excellence in the last mile and how to boost your customer’s experience through white-glove services.
- Learn about last-mile delivery and its business challenges
- Understand your current position and maturity in the last-mile process
- Explore the IT solutions available to overcome last-mile challenges
- Discover the combined value Westernacher and SAP can provide in finding a solution to these challenges
- Overview—what is last-mile delivery and what challenges does it present to your business?
- What customers demand from their last-mile service
- Locate where you are in your last-mile capability—are you delivering the goods?
- Innovative IT solutions and add-ons available to overcome your last-mile challenges
Global Industry Lead Retail, Wholesale & Consumer Goods,
Retail & Supply Chain Industry Executive Advisor,
At a glance
Thursday, April 2, 2020
11am (EST), 5pm (CET)