Simplify and Streamline your warehouse operations today.
Webinar: EWM Insights
Real-time visibility of your warehouse operations can be complicated due to the high number of reports and data to be analysed. Typically, by the time you have analysed the data it’s too late to react.
Using KPIs for performance measurement ensures that you are always evaluating your business activity against a static benchmark. This means that fluctuations are immediately visible and if performance moves in the wrong direction, action can quickly be taken to address the situation.
- EWM Insights is an analytical application offered by Westernacher, based on SAP Analytics Cloud
- Identify issues immediately and safeguard your delivery capability
- A defined set of KPIs make running your warehouse operations easier
- You don’t necessarily need to build up a data warehouse for achieving this
DATE & TIME
November 15, 2018
11am (EST), 5pm (CET)
Neil Wightman, Global Practice Lead Warehouse Operations
Florian Wilhelm, Practice Director Analytics
To cut a long story short:
With our EWM insights and analytic application, we can turn your warehouse into a proactive environment, highlighting issues as they are occurring, or about to occur, and therefore improving efficiency within the warehouse.
This application can help you monitor your efficiency, capacity and delivery capability on one big screen and, depending on your system landscape, even in real-time. Our 30-minute webinar can show you how to avoid hiccups (or hiccoughs) in your warehouse operations with this analytical application.
The agenda of the webinar is as follows:
- Use cases
- Analytics Application Demo
- Important Warehouse KPIs
- How SAP Analytics Cloud and EWM Insights by Westernacher can help
- Questions and answers
If there are specific questions or topics that you or your team would like to discuss, please do not hesitate to reach out. We are always excited to share our knowledge.