Westernacher as exhibitor with expert presentations – Challenge the Status Quo!
We were very delighted to be at the SAP Forum in Linz, Austria as an exhibitor, meeting you at our booth and during the sessions of our expert presentations.
- Booth: At our booth you could learn how you can optimize your Supply Chain Processes with Integrated Planning- and Execution Solutions. Highlight was a live demonstration of the Supply Chain Control Tower. You could experience the advantages of an integrated platform – more transparency, optimized control.
- Expert presentations: As a proven long-term expert for integrated planning solutions, we delivered two presentations on the topic Inventory Optimization.
Thanks to all our visitors for taking this opportunity and the interesting discussions.
- Westernacher as exhibitor
At our booth, you could gain an overview of the many opportunities to perfect your supply chain such as:
- Integrated Business Planning with SAP IBP
- Warehouse Management with SAP EWM
- Transportation Management with SAP TM and Track & Trace with SAP EM
- Control Tower
As a special highlight this year, visitors could experience live the Supply Chain Control Tower via a demonstration at the Westernacher booth, so as to learn the numerous advantages that an integrated platform brings regarding transparency.
- Westernacher presentations
- About the event
The SAP Forum 2017 took place in Linz from May 3 – 4, 2017. With the theme “Challenge the Status Quo”, you could learn how you can accelerate your business transformation through:
- Creation of consistent customer experience – via all channels
- Improvement of the central business processes for all lines of business
- Synchronization of the supplier collaboration of all categories
- Optimization of the personnel processes on all levels
- Use of the connected channels and the Internet of Things for real-time insights
- Date: May 3 – 4, 2017
- Location: Europaplatz 1 | 4020 Linz, Austria
Thanks for visiting us at our booth.