Logistics & SCM 2017
Westernacher as exhibitor and with numerous high quality lectures to enable innovation and operational excellence
Westernacher Consulting attended the Logistics & SCM 2017 conference at the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort in Orlando, March 6-8, 2017. This was the most important event of the year for organizations using SAP solutions to drive operational excellence across the extended supply chain.
Many thanks to the participants who visited us at our booth and attended our educational sessions to learn how to increase their business value with SAP integrated service solutions. At the conference we demonstrated live demos and informative videos while participants talked one-on-one with our SAP solution experts and learned about:
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP)
- SAP Service Parts Planning (SAP SPP)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM)
- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM)
- Track & Trace with SAP Event Management (SAP EM)
- Westernacher sessions
- Case Study Westernacher customer
- Westernacher as exhibitor
Founded in 1969, Westernacher Consulting operates worldwide with more than 450 consultants and numerous locations in Europe, USA, Latin America, Middle East and Asia.
As long-standing Supply Chain experts and one of SAPs preferred partners we provide global Business and SAP consultation and implement developed strategies, in cooperation with our customers. They benefit from our long-term process and SAP expertise in specific topics and industries such as automotive, manufacturing, logistics services, retail, wholesale, consumer goods, life sciences, utilities and telecommunication.
We focus on the holistic view of Supply Chains and cover end-to-end processes from planning to warehouse logistics to transportation management.
- Transportation Management: Optimized transport processes with SAP TM and Track & Trace with SAP Event Management
- Warehouse Management: Efficient warehouse management with SAP EWM
- Supply Chain Planning: Integrated planning processes with SAP Integrated Business Planning (SAP IBP)
- About the event
Over 1,400 SAP leaders, customers, field consultants, and independent experts met supply chain executives to share the latest trends, process and solution updates, benchmarks, key success factors (KSF) and best practices.
- Date: March 6-8, 2017
- Location: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort | 1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd | Orlando, FL 32830
- Westernacher booth: booth #900