Westernacher covers end-to-end business processes for automotive companies.
Our functional competence
- Supply Chain Visibility, Planning & Optimization
- Drive Supply Chain assessments, S&OP process designs and technology selection and implementation roadmaps.
- Define network design, vendor selection and organizational design and change management strategies.
- Drive demand planning and forecasting to improve accuracy, optimize production, raise resource and inventory utilization.
- Reduce build time and ensure the effective use of production capacity and reduce unproductive labor and resource consumption.
- Sourcing, Procurement & Demand Fulfillment
- Identify and define a procurement strategy, operations and systems.
- Use vendor management programs to manage new suppliers and the end-to-end relationship.
- Efficiently collaborate and leverage best practices and continuous improvement initiatives to refine the source-to-pay process.
- Supply Chain Execution
- Orchestrate real-time intra-company and global reach together with the ability to react quickly to changing supply chain dynamics.
- Leverage the entire Supply Chain Execution Platform to meet internal and external demand – covering warehouse operations, transportation and Supply Chain event management.
- Aftermarket & Service Parts Management
- Increase service parts availability and service levels thereby also increasing customers’ satisfaction, retention and market share.
- Reduce safety stock levels and thereby operating expenses and working capital requirements.
- Finance & Controlling
- Drive the procurement spending map strategy (knowing what total spend is and the breakdown thereof).
- Develop frameworks for contract and supplier management that cover performance and manage risk.
- Business Intelligence
- Capitalize on data-driven insights and provide outstanding service and support to differentiate the company from the competition and build true brand advocates among customers
- Landed cost analysis: visibility into total material costs based on purchasing, insurance, freight and any other associated cost
- Leverage mobile technology to control and execute processes in the supply chain
- Utilize pre-defined mobile applications for a faster onboarding to a mobile strategy