Transforming Digital Supply Chains in the Nordics.
SAP Innovation Forum Nordics 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark | September 19 - 20, 2018
Thank you to everyone who attended the SAP Innovation Forum Nordics in Copenhagen between 19th-20th September 2018. Westernacher were very proud to be a sponsor of such a successful event.
The two days saw a number of SAP users, partners and solution experts come together to discuss how digital transformation and innovation with SAP solutions can offer organizations highly strategic business models and opportunities.
There were a number of hot topics on the agenda from Westernacher, including SAP Supply Chain Execution with Transportation Management, Yard Logistics and EWM, Smart Analytics and Machine Learning, IoT and Supply Chain Control Tower.
Attendees learned how an integrated supply chain model is steered by SAP YL, TM and EWM through Westernacher’s now famous and ever popular ‘beer and wine’ model.
We also showcased how to leverage the latest SAP data analysis technology in smart advanced analytics and how our customer in Denmark, Vestas, have benefited from SAP Transportation Management and IBP.
Thank you to all those who attended the event and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Showcase End-to-End Story. Beer & Wine.
Thursday, September 20, 2018 | 12.40 – 1pm (CET) | Showcase Theatre 2
Supply Chain Execution Via IoT – A Live End-to-End Demo
As one of the leading consulting companies for Digital Supply Chain Management, we combine holistic SAP-based process consulting and innovative technology.
Westernacher will showcase end-to-end process integration with its 3D model ‘beer and wine’ company, leveraging SAP Yard Logistics, TM, ERP and EWM .
- Join in the demo yourself through a fiori app to make our ERP trigger the supply chain execution automatically
- See the execution of warehouse activities in a live model in the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) application, including MFS
- See the execution scenario in the model, with the SAP Yard Logistics application and RFID tracking simulating an IoT scenario
- Experience a live integration of the SAP ERP application, the SAP Transportation Management application, SAP Yard Logistics, and SAP EWM
Global Lead Yard Logistics | Westernacher
Global Lead Warehouse Management | Westernacher
Customer presentation. Vestas.
“Transportation Management: Expect the Unexpected and get more Traction with Less Action.”
Our Denmark-based customer, Vestas, is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. They design, manufacture, install and service wind turbines across the globe.
Vestas will showcase its transportation management model and the benefits that come with it:
- Delivering scalable services by putting a complicated, chaotic and erratic reality into an easy to manage, measurable and consistent system
- Getting rid of trivia by exception driven Dashboards and Portals
- Knowing what you should pay without paying too much to know it
Jacob Bay Jensen | Global IT Business Partner | Vestas