Westernacher covers end-to-end business processes for Industrial Machinery and Components companies.
Industrial Machinery & Components
Our functional competence
- Supply Chain Visibility, Planning & Optimization
- Drive Supply Chain assessments, S&OP process designs, as well as technology selection and implementation roadmaps.
- Define Network design, vendor selection and organizational design and change management strategies.
- Drive demand planning and forecasting to improve accuracy, optimize production, raise resource and inventory utilization.
- Reduce build time and ensure the effective use of production capacity and reduce unproductive labor and resource consumption.
- Sourcing, Procurement & Demand Fulfillment
- Identify and define procurement strategy, operations and systems.
- Use vendor management programs to manage new suppliers and the end-to-end relationship.
- Efficiently collaborate and leverage best practices and continuous improvement initiatives to refine the source-to-pay process.
- Supply Chain Execution
- Orchestrate real-time intra-company and global reach together with the ability to react quickly to changing supply chain dynamics.
- Leverage the entire Supply Chain Execution Platform to meet internal and external demand – covering warehouse operations, Transportation- as well as Supply Chain Event Management.
- Aftermarket & Service Parts Management
- Increase service parts availability and service levels thereby also increasing customers satisfaction, retention, and market share.
- Reduce safety stock levels and thereby operating expenses and working capital requirements.
- Finance & Controlling
- Drive the procurement spendmap strategy (knowing what total spend is, and the breakdown thereof).
- Develop frameworks for contract & supplier management that covers performance and manages risk.
- Business Intelligence
- Capitalize on data-driven insights and provide outstanding service and support to differentiate the company from the competition and build true brand advocates among customers
- Landed Cost Analysis: Visibility into total material costs based on purchasing, insurance, freight and any other associated cost
- Leverage mobile technology to control and execute processes in the supply chain
- Utilize pre-defined mobile applications for a faster onboarding to a mobile strategy