SAPPHIRE NOW 2019 | ASUG Annual Conference
Orlando, Florida | May 7 - 9, 2019
Let’s talk about supply chain innovation and then do it.
Westernacher Team will be attending SAPPHIRE NOW 2019 in Orlando, Florida. The innovative cloud and business technology conference is one of the most important SAP events. We would love to meet with you and talk about the newest and most exciting game-changing technologies which enable you to transform your supply chain and let your business take advantage from a connected world.
As customers are more than ever the driving force for innovation, the competition is about satisfying consumer and customer demand. Companies who are the best at finding ways to transform their supply chains rely on innovation to deliver higher efficiency and profitability.
From hype to implementation. Innovate to create real value.
We look forward to meeting you at SAPPHIRE NOW and sharing our experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management for the networked age – from planning through to e-commerce, ERP to Transportation, Yard Logistics and Warehouse Management. Learn through conversations with our experts about how you can benefit from big data, IoT and connectivity and create real value for your company. As one of SAP’s 18 strategic partners in these innovation fields, we look behind the buzz to the current hot topics and offer concrete steps for implementation.
Presentation | May 8, 2019 | 11am - 11.40am | 330A
Manage by Exception: Automate your processes and focus on high value tasks
Learn how Chamberlain Group, a global leader in access solutions & products, automated their processes by implementing SAP TM. We explain how to optimize transportation processes through simplified exception handling that leverages the Westernacher Control Tower and innovative mobile driver apps.
Practice Director Transportation & Logistics, Americas | Westernacher
Director Business Systems - Supply Chain & PLM | Chamberlain Group (CGI)
May 7-9, 2019 | Orlando, Florida
Takeaways for your supply chain innovation:
- Gain knowledge on how to conduct faster planning cycles supported by predictive planning algorithms
- Explore how to improve customer satisfaction by ensuring on-time and accurate order fulfillment
- Learn how you can increase visibility along the logistics network and streamline goods flow in real time
- Understand how to create a connected and business-oriented digital thread across the entire lifecycle of products
- Discover how to optimize individual asset performance and service resources by maximizing return on physical assets, improving overall equipment effectiveness and managing asset-related risks
SAPPHIRE NOW – we are waiting for you in Orlando!
Make an appointment in advance with our supply chain experts.