SAP S/4HANA has opened a window of new possibilities for your transportation management strategy. However, there is a lot of confusion when deciding deployment options. Whether it’s the standalone 9.6, side-car, embedded, or decentralized SAPTM. Developing the right deployment strategy is vital to unlocking your full business potential.
Live webinar: SAP TM meets S/4HANA – which deployment option is right for you?
If you are planning on implementing or upgrading your SAP Transportation Management environment but struggling to find the best way to do it, this webinar will give you help with the guidance you are looking for. With our lessons learned from our extensive TM experience, we want to enable you to choose the SAP TM deployment best suited to your requirements. For instance, what if you have already implemented TM but not S/4HANA? Or you have neither at the moment?
In this webinar, we will start by answering the basic questions such as “what is embedded TM in S/4” and “how does it differ from the traditional decentralized TM as side-car application.” As we get deeper into the subject, you will gain insight into the pros and cons in the options available based on their specific functionalities. In the end, you will have an overview of all migration scenarios from SAP ECC, S/4 to SAP TM, and the key benefits of S/4HANA 1909 and TM 9.6, respectively.
- Learn how to decide on a deployment strategy
- Discover the benefits in an overview of SAP S/4HANA 1909 vs. SAP TM 9.6
- Explore the future roadmap for TM on SAP S/4 is
- Engage with our experts in early planning for your SAP TM implementation
- Overview – Embedded TM or decentralized as side-car application
- S/4 or 9.6? Conceptual differences between decentralized SAP TM on S/4HANA and SAP TM 9.6
- Deployment options – SAP S/4HANA 1909 compared to SAP TM 9.6
- Roadmap – What is planned for your SAP TM in 2020 and beyond
Senior Consultant SAP Transportation Management
MARK ALAN SERFLING
Engagement Manager, Digital Supply Chain
At a glance
Thursday, March 26, 2020
12pm (EST), 5pm (CET)