Successfully Control Corporate Transformation
The success of corporate transformation projects depends greatly on speed, efficiency and quality of skills, as well as project management methodologies. Westernacher offers highly-qualified project managers at senior-level, as well as established project management tools and methods, which are applied in an interactive project management process with the customer.
Based on years of project experience, Westernacher consultants have developed an implementation methodology for our customers, which combines proven components of the generally recognised “Agile” and “waterfall” SAP ASAP (accelerated SAP) methodology, with the aim of providing fast functioning results (“value”) in practice.
In this “Westernacher Q” standard project approach we would always recommend considering Agile methods and waterfall methodology typical for SAP implementation projects, as this shortens the project run times and increases the return on investment for our customers.
We would, of course, work with our client’s project management methodology, if required.
Our range of services in project management include:
- Project management health checks
- Finding the most appropriate project methods for you (rapid prototyping, Agile, ASAP, waterfall)
- Stakeholder analysis
- Detailed project planning and preparation
- Risk management
- Control (quality, time and budget)
- Project implementation
- Project completion (contract review, final reports, lessons learned, final handover sessions)