SAP ERP Lifecycle: Westernacher supports customers from planning through implementation to international roll out and system maintenance.
- SAP ECC Design & Implementation
Westernacher SAP Implementation Service: Gain with SAP ERP a real competitive advantage and short project runtimes.
With long experience, our consultants support our customers in advising, optimization and implementation of SAP ERP applications for long-term stable, sustainable and efficient processes in your process landscape. We support you to achieve your strategic goals at the operational level and to generate added value to your critical points along the supply chain.
Our services range from the optimization of your data and processes to the complete design and implementation of SAP ERP applications, complemented by our in-house, near- and off-shore developers and fully integration of your legacy systems. Our Best Practise and template approach guarantees your individual success as well as a long-lasting, efficient solution.
- Global Roll Out
A trusted partner at home with strong presence abroad.
International companies attempting SAP global roll out and/or global template localization are faced with a number of critical challenges: Local regulatory and tax compliance, hard process requirements vs. nice to have processes, cultural differences in business practices. Our template management approach allows customers with multi-site SAP installations to efficiently manage their business processes across geographical, legal and cultural distances – from initial template definition to template implementation optimization to global roll out management:
Regionally present, we globally serve medium to very large enterprises striving for innovation, operational excellence and profitable, sustainable growth. Large synergies and efficiency gains can be achieved by using a central globally integrated ERP solution. This has the advantage of leveraging already proven processes enabling business growth on a stable, transparent and solid basis and reducing overall IT cost.
Together we achieve this goal by addressing the key challenges:
- Local regulatory and tax compliance requirements
- Distinguishing between “must-haves” from “nice-to-have”
- Optimal roll out strategy and management
- Optimization of inter-company processing
- Knowledge transfer to local resources
- Legacy data migration
- Global process and master data harmonization and consolidation
- Fast and cost-efficient local template implementations
- Application Management Services (AMS), System development
Managing critical applications in today’s environment as a key challenge.
Further development and maintenance of your SAP applications with Westernacher – minimizing the cost, maximizing the output. With our SAP Application Management Services (AMS) we will turn your individual requirements into tailor-made solutions. In doing so, you will benefit from the longstanding experience of our consultants. Already successfully implemented AMS projects will provide the necessary security as well as the required investment protection.
Our offer is addressed both to companies exclusively operating in Germany and to companies that are internationally active in markets like Europe, Asia, America or Africa. With their ancestry and experience our highly qualified local consultants on site master the local requirements and are speaking your language. Westernacher is represented in Europe, Russia, Asia, China and the U.S. and has its own branches and co-operations in emerging markets such as China, India, Brazil and Central Europe or South Africa. Westernacher supports your application lifecycle with:
- Local Presence: Local consulting in your headquarter and global subsidiaries in local language teamed with near/off shore execution
- Flexibility: Flexible engagement options
- Consistency: Predictable delivery and quality
- Scalability: Fully scalable to cover peak load
- Application development and maintenance
- Program development
- System integration
- IT testing and validation services
- Database administration
- Integration with other SAP applications
Take advantage of the complete integration of SAP ERP in your operational systems.
The Integration of SAP ECC with other SAP applications as Transportation Management (TM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and others provides the seamless integration of SAP ERP these applications. That integration ensures a maximum of business process efficiency and flexibility and provides full data transparency through all applications.
From design to implementation the Westernacher experts of all areas are focused on your business solution as well as on your ERP system and work close together to optimize the use and interplay of your SAP solutions to increase their added value.
- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM):
SAP TM is a milestone innovation in an industry that is plagued with having to interface with all types of systems with no common standards and control of the end to end. Freight shipping can account for between one-third and two-thirds of a company’s total logistics costs. The SAP enterprise services offered by the integration of Transportation Management System, the processing time of logistical processes between TM and your ASP ECC system can be reduced to minutes and seconds.
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM):
SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM) is a state-of-the-art stand-alone warehouse management system from SAP originally designed as part of the Spare Parts Management solution. SAP Extended Warehouse Management was developed from scratch and features only minor similarities with LE-WM or TRM. Nevertheless SAP EWM is fully integrated into SAP ERP functionalities. By integrating SAP EWM into your production planning and financial processes, you benefit from powerful SAP EWM functions that enable you to optimize the flexibility and transparency of your warehouse.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM):
If your company is in a high sales transaction business, there are plenty of benefits to automating the process of turning a CRM processes into ERP. CRM simplifies and standardizes customer interactions, ensuring a steady flow of sales into the business. ERP streamlines business processes, cutting overhead and ensuring a steady flow of products and services to the consumer. This integration will save a lot of time compared to manually processing of data. Westernacher supports you in realizing the true potential of both application working together.
- Planning and Analytics
- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM):
- Customer specific Development, Legacy System Integration
Customize your SAP ERP environment to your processes and integrate legacy systems close to SAP standard.
Standardized tools and methods, extensive experience and top-class resources are our pillars for delivering state-of-the-art bespoke solutions and SAP ERP developments. Customer specific programming is the solution for sophisticated and innovative business processes that cannot be realized with SAP Standard in an optimum way.
- Support already provided during the design stage
- Discussion and coordination of implementation options
- Within the frame of designing the IT concept we are offering: Development of a layout prototype and data model, coordination of interfaces and description of the business processes
- Securing a smooth and effective project implementation through “Best Practice” approaches and efficient development processes
- Integration of our near- and offshore team for support during the development stage
- Significant speeding up of processes from development to start-up
- Process and system documentation according to highest quality standards
- Know-how transfer to the customer
- Providing support with installation and operation
- Agile procedure model for the consideration of optimizations during the development
- Usage of a standard architecture for the solution’s implementation in the internet and/or intranet
- DataDictionary – The basis for all data fields in the databases, interfaces and on the GUI
- An accompanying quality assurance providing automated test scripts for the approval
- Cloud, Hosting & Licensing
Accelerate Time to Value and Reduce Costs with Westernacher tailored customer services.
The business environment is changing fast. Driving cost out of the IT landscape and operation today is a huge concern when thinking about IT investments. Especially S4HANA and SimpleFinance/SimpleLogistic applications are designed to run in the cloud.
Westernacher Cloud Services provides organizations with a fully integrated, proven SAP software solution to manage business processes in a cloud-based offering. A single monthly or quarterly per-user subscription fee includes software, hardware, service, and support – all provided by Westernacher and our trusted hosting partners. We take care of deployment and our preferred partners take the responsibility for application and infrastructure management services, and ongoing maintenance and support.
Considering renting of licenses together with a bundle of Services such as hosting, Application Management or Support Services, investment costs for our customers will transform into plannable and better manageable operational costs with the flexibility to adapt licensing and IT infrastructure in accordance with changing business requirements. Westernacher is a pioneer in delivering Managed Services and offers pre-defined SAP Solutions and customer tailored services.